Since the Discover Experience develops an outdoor activity, these are exposed to the climatic / environmental conditions and constraints that these impose. Thus, the Discover Experience reserves the right to change itineraries or activities, if weather conditions may threaten our customer’s safety, as well as our team members. Below are some examples of weather / environmental condition that may or not allow our activities, or part of them:

 

  • Torrential rains;
  • Strong thunderstorms;
  • Strong winds;
  • Landslide;
  • High water flows;
  • Earthquakes;
  • Sea storms.

 

In these cases the activities will be run on another date to match or replaced by another, if possible. If the cancellation of the tour is an inevitability, either because the persistence of weather phenomena / environmental mentioned above, or customers inability to schedule, we will refund seventy five percent (75%) of the amount paid, provided that cancellation occurs within twenty four (24) hours before the beginning of the purchased holiday pack. The remaining twenty five percent (25%) will be for Discover Experience pay the logistics / bookings costs imply in all our activities.

 

In case the reason is due to withdrawal by customers, Discover Experience return:
- 100% of the amount paid up to 60 days before the date of the activities; - 75% of the amount paid up to 45 days before the date of the activities; - 50% of the amount paid up to 30 days before the date of the activities; - No refund of the amount paid if the cancellation is less than 30 days before the activity (s).


If the client does not arrived at the appointed day, the Discover Experience disclaims any responsibility for non-performance all activities considered in the program booked by the customer, as well as the return of any amount for the money already paid by the customer. Discover Experience also reserves the right to reschedule the all program of activities of the booked program tour, according to what they understand to be the most viable option.